One of the hardest things we will every have to do is move from our neighborhood! We fell in love with our home the instant we stepped through the front door and we have always loved it since!!!
The first time Jared and I walked through the house I was dead quiet about the whole thing while Jared was desperately trying to read what I was thinking. He thought I didn’t like it because I was basically running from one room to the other to get though the tour of the house over quickly and Jared kept trying to show me things. We didn’t know it until we both got in the car but WE BOTH LOVED IT!!! I was trying to get it though quickly so we could put in an offer before anyone else saw it. I said “Call the realtor because I LOVE IT!!!” Jared said almost yelling “ME TOO!!”. Well it turns out that when Jared said to the realtor -I found the house we want she said is it at 154N 2560W, he couldn’t believe his ears!! THAT WAS THE HOUSE!!! She had just added it to the pile of homes she was going to present to us and this one had stood out to her as perfect for us.
Troy was actually the one that found the house for us. He wanted us to live nearby and had been driving around neighborhoods close to his and drove by it one day. When we first saw it we thought it looked cute but when we walked in we knew we couldn't live without it and it instantly felt like our HOME!! Luckily my sister was in town visiting so she watched Paris while we signed all the papers and all that good stuff one needs to do to purchase a home. We purchased our beautiful home on February 22, 2002, on our 7 year anniversary. That day we had seen two depressing movies, we needed something to boost our spirits so My Love called to see what the status was on the house. She said “Come pick up the keys it’s your!” We were overwhelmed with joy !!!
Unfortunately, we will one day need to move when the kids are a bit older and it gets too hard to have 2 to a room and we all just need more space. That day will probably be one of the saddest in my life! We have incredible neighbors and ward members that genuinely care and help one another. I know we will be moving to a bigger, nicer home, but the neighbors can’t be compared to ours! We really have made some amazing friends that we truly love here and their children are all very dear to our hearts!! They are all just good, kind kids!
In the picture are some of our favorites!!! Zoe and TJ live 2 doors down and are Tristan and Esher’s best friends. Zoe and TJ both have such a kind and loving disposition it is ALWAYS a pleasure to have them over. They stay for hours sometimes and then all run off together to play at their house. Esher & TJ have a common love for all things with wheels and Tristan & Zoe can’t get enough of Barbie movies (okay TJ and Esher both love them too) and playing mommy games (which Esher and TJ are usually either dogs or dads in the game).
Veronica, we all call her RONI for short, right across the street, is the cutest sweetheart ever who tells everyone that Esher is either her boyfriend or best friend: In my book they end up being the same thing if you do it right! She laughs at all of his jokes and his drops to the ground (I think this is a boy’s way of impressing a girl when he trips and falls all over the place) and loves to play along with anything he comes up with. She is always super excited with whatever they do and giggles all through it.
WE JUST LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment