Red number 3-that’s what she was. Today Paris is starting fast pitch softball. We are so excited for her. One of my dreams for her is that she becomes amazing at some sport. I’m hoping for softball or soccer either one I would love her to do when she is in high school and college.
Her she is with her own helmet, bat and glove. She looked so cute out there. They are testing all of the kid’s skill levels so they can divide them up evenly, so one team doesn’t end up with all of the good or bad players.
She has been practicing at the bating cages with her dad, so the ball comes at you super fast and she had to learned to swing early. The pitches here where not that fast so she missed the first few until she realized what she had to do. She had an amazing hit at the end!
Here she is running from home to 2nd base.
She did really well! We were very proud of her!!
Today is just freezing, but the kids wanted to play on the playground nearby so we did.
Tristan kept trying to slide down but kept falling-it was hilarious!!
Paris showed us what she does at school.
She did the monkey bars.
Esher did the slide and the swings with me.
So it was time for dinner and again I didn't make anything so we all headed for Mc Donald’s. On the way I turned on the steering wheel heater (second time in a year) and I put my nose to it because it was so cold. Jared took a picture of my dorkiness -I was just freezing the whole day. I was so cold I wouldn’t go back outside to get the camera and take pictures of the kids in the playland area…. that’s how cold I was!
2 comments:
Sis... That is so awesome that Paris is still sticking to playing softball. I hope she plays some kind of sport in high school and/or college because that would be really awesome to go see when I come visit. Tristen looks so funny try to slide down those two poles! (lol) Your kids are totally funny! Your kind of a dork too though with your nose on the steering wheel. That is pretty funny. Well, tell everyone I said hello and send my love. I will keep reading tomorrow because it is pretty late. goodnight.
your littlest bro,
Omar
nose on the steering wheel - man, that cracked me up...better that then nose on your seat!
jared
Post a Comment