These guys are one of our very very best friends. Okay I came into the picture many years after Jared and Tony were friends and Jared was his best man at the wedding, but I instantly loved them as my own. Tony and Kelly are very dear to our hearts and we hope to someday live next door to each other. WE can only go so long without seeing each other and it had been probably a month and a half since the last time we saw one another. We went to Tony’s favorite Thai restaurant for a quick dinner before heading over to The Broadway to see The Class. We had so much fun catching up on the kids and everything in-between.
I really love talking to Tony and Kelly about movies and religion, did I mention he is the Bishop of his ward. They always opens my eyes to new perspectives in these areas. The only other person that consistently does this is of course, MY Wonderful Love! So I really enjoy having little discussions on everything under the sun with Tony and Kelly. They never put you down, genuinely listen to your point of view, and are always frank with their true beliefs, so you are constantly learning about who they really are and allow you to do the same for them.
The movie The Class was very thought provoking. We talked about it all the way home. We love and miss you guys a lot! We are so grateful that our paths have crossed in this life!!! Thank you for being our friends!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment