Every year about this time My Wonderful Love leaves us for about 2 weeks to work in The Philippine factory. We always miss him terribly, the only thing that keeps me sane is PROJECTS, PROJECTS, PROJECTS, otherwise I would just sit in my room crying until the day I had to pick him up from the airport!
For the first time ever Jared had a decent time for his departure flight so I took Tristan and Esher with me to the airport, Paris was in school. As I was backing the car out I noticed Tristan wearing her headphones on the outside of her hoody-had to take a picture!!! This girl is soooooooo FUNNY!!!!!
So whenever I have the opportunity to just sit and talk to My Love I am just amazing at how much I TRULY LOVE THIS MAN!!!! We can talk about anything. His point of view that clearly shows his kind and good nature. His amazing witty remarks and hilarious comments that sometimes make me cry, no joke. His very very handsome features and beautiful blue eyes. All add up to pure and total love I have for him! I don’t know what I did to deserve him and hopefully he’ll never find out if it really wasn’t me.
Sadly, it came time to say good-bye, but I’m very happy that his talent and love for computers will be shared with the Philippine factory.
I LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU DEARLY!!!!
Hope you like my list of projects for this year!! I don’t know if I can top last year’s painting the entire garage and setting up two BIG ASS cabinets all by myself.
Okay funniest thing EVER!!! My husband is flying 1ST CLASS the whole way. Yes, I did say 1ST. I guarantee he is the only person that has ever purchased a 1ST CLASS plane ticket and has had the nerve to check in a CARBOARD BOX as a piece of luggage. I can just imagine what the check in agent was thinking….
0 comments:
Post a Comment