This is what Tristan said to me two days ago. I sat her down and explained that she was creative, very creative!! I talked to her about all her fashions and how that was a huge kind of creativity. I said, “I bet if you tried to create something like Paris does you definitely can.”
She wanted to create Victoria’s favorite animal. She has locked herself in the office and her room for two day and this is what she came up with ALL BY HERSELF!!!
She made her this Cheetah.
The eyes are nuts and the ears are screws and so is the tail. Last night she asked me if I had any extra nuts and screws from the project that I was working on.
Okay a side note about my project. If I had planned to just mess it up I probably wouldn’t have messed it up as BADLY as I did. The mistakes just kept on coming like I was buying them at Wal-Mart 20 for the price of 1!!!! This project should have taken 2 days max, but with everything I have had to redo I am going on 4 days and probably wont finish it until tomorrow! And I thought someday, I could build me a house?!?!?!
LOVE THE TAIL!!!! Look at those legs.
Victoria loved it!!
Can you believe she created this herself. I am so super impressed!! For her age I think she did a much better job than Paris ever did. The detail and thought that went into it all. Just look at those perfect spots. OUR KIDS HAVE TALENT!!!. Okay, we know for sure the girls do!!!!
2 comments:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWW - THAT IS AMAZING...MAN, THAT GIRL IS ONE BIG SURPRISE AFTER ANOTHER! CAN'T WAIT TO RETIRE EARLY OFF WHAT THESE KIDS WILL BRING IN ART REVENUE!
That is toooooo CUTE!!! I love all the posts. You are so great at getting all the pics on there!
Post a Comment