Tuesday, April 21, 2009

T-Ball, Swim Lessons, & Exhaustion

We had spent the morning with Esher at Parent’s Day, then took Tristan to school. She looked so cute walking with her friend Oakley I had to take a picture but took it a little too late. I should just drive with the camera on my wrist.  Esher's Parents Day at School 146

Right after school we had a quick PB&J and ran to Tristan’s first T-Ball practice.  As I was walking towards the field I thought we were in the wrong place because all I saw were boys. So, I figured they were an all boy team….NO Tristan was the only girl there. Of all of our kids she is the only one with issues about things like this so I was nervous until…Her friend, Kate, from her class walked up. Tristan jumped up and down and ran to her side. Big exhale on my part. 

Tristan's TBall Practice 002Tristan's TBall Practice 003Tristan's TBall Practice 004

She’s just gorgeous no matter what she wears even if it’s a skirt and a baseball helmet!!Tristan's TBall Practice 008

She had to leave early because she also had her first day of swim lessons well, all the kids did. We are so excited to have lessons with our best friends the Fuchs. They are all together at the same time, which is awesome for me and Jackie. We watched the kids and talked. So it’s fun for everyone!!!

                             Esher and Naomi

Swimming Lessons 002Swimming Lessons 003Swimming Lessons 004Swimming Lessons 005Swimming Lessons 032Swimming Lessons 019Swimming Lessons 020

        Paris, Hannah, and Josiah (Hannah was sick)

Swimming Lessons 007Swimming Lessons 011Swimming Lessons 027Swimming Lessons 029

                         Tristan and Gracie

Swimming Lessons 014Swimming Lessons 016Swimming Lessons 017Swimming Lessons 023Swimming Lessons 033

We have 5 more weeks of this twice a week…we are all excited. Thank you Jackie for telling us about the lessons. It is so much better to do it before summer even begins so we can hit the pools with all of our professional swimmers ready to go!!

 Swimming Lessons 034

It was seriously a very packed day so Esher went upstairs, took a shower, put on his PJ’s and fell asleep watching Oswald with his bag of Captain Crunch by his side.  He was sleeping so cute I had to take a picture. I love all the pillows he needed to be comfy.

King Esher and his 5 Pillows 002King Esher and his 5 Pillows 001

We live a very blessed life!!

2 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Thanks for the invite! Your blog is stinkin' cute and I love seeing all the fun things that you {and sometimes, we} get to do :)

jaredean said...

oh man, i want to take a nap on 4 pillows while eating cap'n crunch and watching TV!!!

That picture of Tristan in her batting helmet - AMAZING...i know we could sell that to ESPN or any sports magazine with taste!!!