When we looked out the window this bird was eating and regurgitating a worm. By the time I got the camera he was done. Tristan insisted that I take a picture of him going inside the house she built the day before. She was so excited about it. She mentioned a few times that day.
When it was time for her to go to school she came down in this outfit. She is our fashion girl!! I don’t usually blog about it, but I figured My Love would love to see his angel in this! For some reason she always wants to do three poses. I’m making her a “Tristan Fashion Book”. She wore her hat all day, I love that!!
Esher had “Show & Tell” today at preschool. He took his M & M car that daddy brought him from NY. This is what he said to everyone:
“My daddy went to this big place where they have a big M&M store. He bought me this M&M car and when you push it all the M&M’s come out and you can eat as many as you want. They have many colors, but my favorite is red. Then I gave 3 M&M’s to everyone that was quiet because Miss Anita said that was okay. She said Asher then Esher. I showed them all the hole where the M&M’s came out. Everyone said thank you.”
These are pictures of him telling me the whole story. Man he’s handsome!!
1 comments:
ok, that outfit Tristan put together??? AMAZING...that girl is so stinking good at getting dressed (maybe it will rub of on Paris the way art has flowed the other direction)...
"she called asher and then esher"...miss anita messed his name up? wow, maybe she isn't the perfect teacher after all :-)
Post a Comment