Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Next Morning

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I opened up the curtains and saw this. It had snowed all night and I found this…man I hope I didn’t trim my roses too short!!  

Snow The Next Morning 006Snow The Next Morning 001 

I love to see the trees like this because it makes the world  look so angelic.

Snow The Next Morning 007Snow The Next Morning 004

So, I was busy today again in the morning so the girls made breakfast again.  They made more egg & hotdog burritos, yummy! Well this time they couldn’t find a pan to make the tortillas in so they decided to use a cookie sheet. They set it right on the burners and burnt the bottom of the pan and the tortilla was crispy. Luckily, I came down stairs right after this. Just when I thought I could sleep in every morning and never have to make breakfast again-bummer!!!   

Breakfast again 001Breakfast again 002Breakfast again 003

My mom sent the kids all a cool Easter Card and $25 each.  I was probably the most excited since I am quickly running out of money and the kids still want to do the Dinosaur Museum & The Children’s Museum. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Muro we can now do both.  

Easter gift from Cali 006Easter gift from Cali 004Easter gift from Cali 003Easter gift from Cali 007

Esher received his card the day before.

 Esher's Easter 001 Esher's Easter 002Esher's Easter 005

Iain read it to him, I love it when kids can read!!

Esher's Easter 003

THANK YOU mom and dad for the gift we are going to the Dinosaur Museum this afternoon for sure!!

1 comments:

jaredean said...

paris looks upset in the pic of her at the sink - was she playing?

25 bucks!!! SCORE!!!