Friday, April 17, 2009

Swimming

I have been promising the kids that we would go swimming this whole week but the indoor pool is only open from 6:30 to 8:30pm to the public and most nights we are out somewhere else, I have a project I wanted to finish, or I’m just dang tired!

So today we finally went. I wasn't too excited about it but the kids LOVED IT!!!

 At the Pool 001 At the Pool 002 At the Pool 003 At the Pool 005 At the Pool 007 At the Pool 008 At the Pool 010

Esher actually swam all by himself can’t wait for 7-peaks!

At the Pool 011At the Pool 018 At the Pool 032At the Pool 033

 At the Pool 014

At the Pool 015

At the Pool 016 

The girls did the diving board most of the time.

 At the Pool 019

At the Pool 027

At the Pool 029

At the Pool 021 

 At the Pool 028

We stayed until we got kicked out. The kids loved it!!!!

 

 

0 comments: