Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This Much Snow In April?

Jackie called me this morning wondering if I had ordered this snow for the day.  I told her I did order rain but I had nothing to do with the snow.

A couple of months ago, I mentioned to her how I wished it would snow all week, well it did.  She hates driving her car in the snow so she called telling me to please not do that again until she had a big fat 4X4 like ours.  I promised I wouldn’t & I haven’t since!!

Snow in April 005 Snow in April 006 Snow in April 002

1 comments:

jaredean said...

that is pretty amazing -- didn't it snow the next day as well? or was it yesterday? i remember you saying on the phone it was snowing, but my days are such a mess being here that i have no idea when it was...