This morning I was running late because I spent most of my morning chatting with My Love on line….I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!! So as I ran upstairs to take a shower I asked Paris to make breakfast….This is what I found.
She cooked hot dogs & scrambled egg burritos for everyone.
Victoria was the waitress and served everyone their food and a drink.
The first customers were Iain and Esher. Well Iain had cereal because he doesn’t like eggs actually I have found that Iain doesn’t really like much of anything. I don’t know how he is so smart and big.
Of course, Paris turned it into a money making game it was called The Vic & Sage Restaurant. She would take the order and people’s money (real money), that was her part oh ya, and cooking. Leave it to our business girl to think of this. In the end she gave back all the money, she made sure I knew that.
She kept the money in the handle of the 5 gallon water jug. She’s so funny.
They fed them all and they even made a burrito for me for free. It was delicious. It was perfect because by the time I was ready we only had 5 minutes left before we had to head for the airport. I love my little business girl.!!!!
1 comments:
oh man, SO CUTE! I love that she kept the money in the watter bottle...i laughed outloud at that (plus the picture of tristan giving her the money is like a brochure for business school or something)...
classic!!!
Post a Comment