Friday, April 24, 2009

Our Friends

Today when I was driving back from computers I realized that the kids in the back were doing everything the song was telling them to do. At this moment it was telling them to raise their hands high up in the air. We always listen to Kids XM Radio or Radio Disney on our way to and from computers.  They sometimes have story time on Kids XM which I love. Surprisingly, the kids attentively listen to all the details. But sometimes they just have fun songs. My favorite for sure is “The Song Of Life” I don’t know who it’s by, but I must get My Love to put it on my Ipod.  It’s super cute and sings about the board game LIFE.  It just really makes me smile inside!!!

 After computers 002

After I dropped off Tristan at school and Maya and Naomi at Jackie’s, Esher really wanted Naomi to come home with us. So she did. I just love how Naomi can be an amazing friend to anyone she is playing with, boy or girl it never matters. They just went outside and played the whole time, making up all kinds of games. They took this small break to have some apples.  They said they were a little cold, so they used this big seat cushion to keep them warm and to use as a table.

Friends 002Friends 005 

Just a side note about Paris. I have this picture and haven’t found a place to put it so here we are. Every time she comes out of Art class, and has been working with her pastels she always comes out looking something like this. It never matters where we are going afterwards she will leave it like this for the rest of the day. I always point it out, and she always says, “Oh ya, I know.” I love this girl, she is so funny!

At least I don’t have to worry about her being the type of superficial girl that has to always look perfect in public.  We are obviously no where near having to deal with this issue with her.

Paris After Art 001

3 comments:

The Fox Den said...

They are so cute!!! Naomi loves being in your home :)

jaredean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaredean said...

i got that song for you...here is the link:

Song of Life

jared > lissette