Monday, April 27, 2009

Daddy loves Sammy’s

Paris has been dying for daddy to eat at Sammy’s. So for Family Home Evening, we did.

Sammy's 017

Okay, their shakes are just amazing!!!

Paris always orders the Banana Cream Pie Shake and Jared and I tried the Apple Cobbler Pie Shake. They are soooo good!!!!

Sammy's 001Sammy's 008Sammy's 004Sammy's 005Sammy's 006

Waiting for our food

 Sammy's 002

Paris always gets the quesadilla.

Sammy's 011Sammy's 012

Jared and I had the burgers.

Sammy's 013

We all love the fries!! Even the sweet potato fries were good. 

Sammy's 016

After eating Tristan was tired so she decided to lay down. I don’t think it turned out the way she pictured it!

 Sammy's 018

 Sammy's 020

Sammy's 023

Daddy tried to save her and Paris and I just laughed.

Sammy's 022

Esher played the mousetrap game until our food came.This boy loves his daddy’s “Ipod Phone” as he calls it.Sammy's 014

I love Sammy’s motto…

 Sammy's 010

And you can taste the love in every bite. Our waitress was awesome too. She just talked and entertained the kids when she could, so cute!

So, daddy loves Sammy’s. We can’t wait to try their breakfast one day! Oh ya, and they even have coke in a bottle-yeah!!

 Sammy's 009

3 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Ok, I don't even know where that is? It looks great. Please give directions next time we see each other :)

Janette said...

okay, nothing like watching an all American family pig out at a restaurant.... he he he....I want in on the next trip there!!!

jaredean said...

From the comments it sounds like we need to get a group together and go for a road trip (to downtown Provo) ALL ABOARD!!!

jared