I have never been to this museum on the BYU campus before, but I was really impressed!! THEY HAVE SOME SUPER COOL STUFF!!
Esher wore this hat that he had made the day before at Tristan’s school almost the whole time. It was very cute!
THAT’S A REAL BUG
We went with our friends Naomi and Abe.
Okay so after Esher showed me his ouie from falling I accidently bumped into him and knocked him into a rock and hurt his leg again. I felt so bad!
We saw the coolest Reptile show.
The kids all asked all kinds of good questions and learned all kinds of great facts.
Tristan was so excited because she guessed that a turtles back was made of bone, okay I helped her a little.
They all got to touch all of the animals.
The snake was the best!
I don’t think Iain or Jackie every touched the snake.
They all got to participate.
Esher kept rubbing the snake skin all over him and feeling it with his face. It was very funny.
All of the reptiles were very interesting. I like the way the crocodile’s skin felt.
We did some more exploring, and this is what we found.
They watched a film about dolphins.
They loved this part. They got to hold all kinds of animals and animal parts.
This is a giraffe’s foot.
Paris is trying to figure something out.
Esher didn’t know what to do with this coyote skin.
Tristan reenacting how a lion would catch an owl.
It rained all day so it was the perfect day to be indoors.
The kids were great and the museum was awesome. It was a blast!!
1 comments:
WOW, YOU TOOK A BUNCH OF EXCELLENT PICTURES!!! I love that you have the camera with you more and more often...
You have a typo - you said "jackie didn't touch the snake"...but, i think you meant Naomi...
The picture of tristan touching the snake and her face is all lit up! PRICELESS...
LOVE YOU MORE!!!
Post a Comment