Monday, April 20, 2009

The Fountains

After the museum we walked over to the water fountains so the kids could play in the water. It was so much fun just watching the kids get wet.

 Children's Museum 330 Children's Museum 331 Children's Museum 338 Children's Museum 342 Children's Museum 344

Tristan decided to get her bum wet, hilarious.

Children's Museum 360 Children's Museum 362 Children's Museum 366

Esher did too for a sec then he thought…

Children's Museum 370  

His face would be better. It was very funny until he got hit in the eye. It’s always funny until you get hit in the eye!!

Children's Museum 388 Children's Museum 391 Children's Museum 392

Children's Museum 394

Paris just played the whole time.

Children's Museum 372

Children's Museum 387

We loved just sitting & talking while the kids played in the water. We were even there for the water show.

Children's Museum 349 Children's Museum 347 Children's Museum 348

We were all starving and My Love was exhausted since it was 8am in the Philippines where he had just been for 2 weeks, so it was as if he was up all night. So we went to Chatters for dinner. 

Its not as good as In-N-Out burgers but IT IS a dang good burger!!

 Children's Museum 399

The kids watched a movie while My Wonderful Love and I talked. I just love being IN LOVE with my husband!!!Children's Museum 401 Children's Museum 402 Children's Museum 403 Children's Museum 404

Esher fell asleep 2 minutes into the ride home. He woke up long enough to have some fries.

Children's Museum 405

Look how adorable My Love is preparing all of his 10 ketchup packets so he can dig in. How can I not be in love with this guy, he reeks of CUTENESS!!!!

Children's Museum 406

My poor love was exhausted and went straight to bed as soon as we got home. I’m so happy I get to sleep next to him instead of the 3 pillows I pretend are him.

1 comments:

jaredean said...

oh man, this post makes me HUNGRY!

Hey, should't this be after the childrens museum post (well, above it anyway)?

I LOVE the pictures of the kids in the water! Man, i do love our camera...and i'm KICKING myself for not taking it out ONE LAST TIME and getting esher's picture of him getting hit RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!