Jackie called last night and invited us to go to Classic Skating after her kids got out of school. It was a blast!!
Tristan Our Biker
She and Naomi hung out the whole time.
When she stood like this on her bike you knew she was dancing to the music. It was absolutely adorable!!! And she also sang all the songs as she went round and round….super cute!!
ADORABLE!!!
Paris Our Razor Girl.
She kept doing this leg lift thing…it was so funny!!
Esher Our Trike Boy.
This boy kept tapping Esher’s head and Jackie was ready to go have a “talk” with him. I watched him for a bit but he only did it that one time.
Victoria The Healy Girl.
She fell once in the building when she tried to sit on Esher’s trike.
Iain The Scooter boy
I didn’t get one picture of him out on the rink. I think he did it for about 5 minutes and watched the rest of the time. He did take his scooter with him back and forth on the carpet.
1 comments:
wow, what a surprise - another post that has YaYa falling down :-) I love that about her - it makes me laugh every time...
Did they play any of Tristans favorite song (SO What?)
jared
Post a Comment