Friday, April 17, 2009

BYU Art Museum

My friend Jackie and I took our kids to The Art Museum on campus. It was really fun for the kids to see and enjoy the art pieces.  There was one that we couldn’t take a picture of but almost did until the guard tapped my shoulder right before I took it of sweet & sour sauce packets. Sounds really dumb but it was super cool. Jackie was the one that discovered what it really was. I think I want to try and make it one day, Jackie said that in her house it would probably be splattered all over the wall because of a soccer ball-I believe it! They also had other wacky  things like, a piece with only PVC piping (the kids tried to walk through it and got half way in it before I noticed: How did we not get kicked out??), those long balloons that clowns make animal figures out of, and the popcorn you use for packing boxes. They were all cool!!

The Art Museum 008

These are all hangers. I love it!!

The Art Museum 001

 The Art Museum 002

 The Art Museum 003

This is about 4 boxes that create this illusion-so cool!

The Art Museum 005

I love modern art it’s so wacky but cool!!

1 comments:

jaredean said...

i'm very surprised you didn't get kicked out, but i guarantee you aren't the only one in utah with kids running around touching things they shouldn't!!!