Monday, May 18, 2009

Thanks My Love

I just have the most amazing husband in the worlds!!!! Since today is my first day of my cleanse My Love fed the kids and then took them to the park for some time with dad while I took a nap. That’s one thing about this cleanse at first you need to rest a lot but after a few days you have plenty of energy to do normal things but you crash hard at night. So these are some of the pictures he took, with his phone, of the kids practicing ball.

 

Daddy practicing softball with kids 007

Daddy practicing softball with kids 010

From what I hear Tristan hit the ball the furthest.

Daddy practicing softball with kids 004

We need to get our boy a red helmet.

Daddy practicing softball with kids 006

They also played at the park.

Daddy practicing softball with kids 013 Daddy practicing softball with kids 014 Daddy practicing softball with kids 016

I truly enjoyed my nap and they all had fun together.

 

0 comments: