Right after swimming we ran over to Paris’ game. I didn’t realize it but it was picture day and we missed it, so no team pictures for her this year. She wanted to try out catcher so she got to play it at this game.
It was really fun watching her try a new position, but I don’t know if this is actually her calling in the life of softball.
We had part of The Fox Den with us for the game. I loved watching the game with Josiah because he analyzed every play which gave me a better appreciation for the sport.It’s awesome how they love all sports!
2 comments:
i wish i'd gotten the picture of the one she missed that hit the ump in the hip! It was a classic!!!
She looks great as catcher! I'm so glad they made her wear the mask to protect her beautiful face!
Post a Comment