Today at 5 Paris played her first softball game. She went straight from swimming to her game.
I love my kids playing softball. I played it as a kids but I was without a doubt the worst player on the team. No joke the only way I ever got on base is if I was walked or hit. I don’t even remember if I ever caught a ball in the out field. My team did win first place the two years I played which would make it even worse for me because I stood out even more as a terrible player. If I had been on a bad team I would just be one of many bad players instead of the only one. My Love says I at least looked really cute in my short shorts when I walked up to get my trophy.
My sister on the other hand was on All-Star teams from the day she started and I just loved seeing my superstar sister play. Some of the plays she made were just incredible and I have always admired her for her talent, especially since I didn’t get a lick of it!! I just want my children to have that opportunity if they want to take it, so it is always a joy when softball season starts!!
At this age it is really hard for the pitchers to pitch strikes and most of the time the girls are walked. Paris was one of them!
This is her on second base doing the “I Love You” sign towards me. I love my kids!!!
She made it home.
Here she is trying to catch this ball….so close.
She is wearing her strawberry Rockies hat. I love her smile in this picture!
0 comments:
Post a Comment