Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Colorado Blanchard's

Mae came into town with the kids today from Rexburg, Idaho. She is in town to drop off 3 of her kids at EFY. She called and said “Can we come over for dinner and I will bring everything?”-how could I say no to that. She wasn’t kidding she brought everything even dessert. It was so much fun just hanging out and visiting. Mae is just so fun to talk to I love just chatting with her!!!

The kids went straight downstairs to play the Wii with my little boy who never has anyone to play with. Jared says its because we are all girls at home and we don’t like video games as much as boys-could be!

 Sunday Dinner with Mae 002 Sunday Dinner with Mae 003 Sunday Dinner with Mae 004

This is Mae getting the corn ready.

Sunday Dinner with Mae 005

I helped by cutting up the meat. It was so super tender and tasty!

Sunday Dinner with Mae 006

It was such a beautiful day we had to eat outside!

Sunday Dinner with Mae 011 Sunday Dinner with Mae 013 Sunday Dinner with Mae 015 Sunday Dinner with Mae 018 Sunday Dinner with Mae 020 Sunday Dinner with Mae 023

Thanks Mae for the wonderful food and company!!!

0 comments: