Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Final Day

Today is our last day of swimming lessons. My love came by to see them, so he was also the photographer.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 149

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 002

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 015

Esher and Naomi had to do some floating exercises with their life vest on. It was really cute!

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 035

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 034

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 031

Tristan and Gracie also had their life vests on but I think it was mostly so they could get comfortable diving off the diving board with them on.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 005

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 007

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 010

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 020

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 021

Gracie jumping off with the vest.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 044

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 058

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 046

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 061

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 073

Without the vest.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 101

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 102

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 103

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 104

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 105

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 119

Tristan is afraid of heights, so I never thought she would do it with or without the vest but to my surprise she did!!

With the vest.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 051

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 053

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 054

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 055

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 056

Without the vest.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 122

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 123

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 124

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 125

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 126

In the last year this girl has overcome so many many things. I am so proud of her!!!

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 131

Paris and Josiah had a chance at the diving board too. I was so sad Hannah missed it, poor girl was sick.

Tristan and Gracie got to jump off about 5 times before the next class showed up to try it. All the other classes only go to jump once.

                                        Josiah

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 179

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 180

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 181

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 183

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 184

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 185

                                      Paris

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 188

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 189

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 191

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 190

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 192

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 193

Naomi and Esher’s class didn’t get to do the diving board but they did play games.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 140

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 142

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 152

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 155

I can’t believe my boy is swimming at least a year ahead of his sisters. I thought I would still have another year of constant panic at Seven Peaks, but it looks like it’s just going to be fun!!

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 158

We took pictures of the kids with their teacher. Josiah and Paris had a substitute so we didn’t get their picture.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 194

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 196

In the end only Esher and Naomi passed to the next level. Tristan and Gracie were so close. For Josiah and Paris the requirements are so hard I’m not surprised. Seriously, I can’t even do half the stuff they want you to do.

Last Day of Swimming Lessons 198

Their final reports:

                                   Paris

003

                                         Tristan 

002

                                   Esher

001

Thank you Jackie for telling us about it we have to do it together again next year. We all loved it!!

 

2 comments:

jaredean said...

I love that they are in lessons so young...they will love swimming so much more because they started earlier, but the most important thing is it will be safter them knowing how to swim and you not having to worry (as much) at 7 peaks :-)

The Fox Den said...

Those pics turned out GREAT! I love your camera!!