Today I am helping one of my neighbors paint her garage. When I drove by and saw that her garage was completely empty I had to tell her I would be more than happy to help her paint it if she wanted to. I did that to ours garage last year and it just looks so good!! Yes,I really do love painting and I’m almost our of things to paint at my house, so apparently I’m moving on to the neighbors!! Janette, is watched the kids for us and every now and then come to tell us some entertaining story. The Yolanda story is by far her very best one!!!
Rosanna, the neighbor with the garage, bought us all pizza for lunch. The kids were so cute playing games and just giggling the whole time. Janette was also baby sitting her friend’s kids so we have 2 extra kids in the picture. You can see the garage we are painting in the background- it turned out so cool!!!
We had to get a close up of each side of the table.
Here’s the cute bunch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment