Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother’s Day

Today is Mother’s Day and I didn’t have to do anything I don’t like doing. Love this day!!!! We had church really early and we missed part of it. The kids were so sad they didn’t get to sing to me but I was kind of happy I got to sleep in-I’m just a terrible example!! I did get my rose from each of the kids. I think I was the only mom there that got 3. Since we had missed the meeting where they passed them out they were all worried I didn’t get one and asked for one in each of their classes. So it does pay sometimes to miss a meeting or 2, just kidding!

When we got home the kids ran upstairs with daddy and I was not allowed up there. About 30 minutes later they showed me what they did. They had all cleaned their room. They did a great job and I was happy not to have to look at it messy anymore. This is Jared taking pictures of them cleaning.

Mother's Day 001

Mother's Day 004

I was so excited to see it all clean!

Mother's Day 008

Mother's Day 006

In the room they each gave me my gifts.

Paris made this incredible pop up card. This girl just has sick talented!!!!

Mother's Day 009

All the flowers pop up-can you believe she made this herself?!? I love it!!!

Mother's Day 010

Tristan made me a book at school that she read to all of us and it is so very very cute!!! 

Mother's Day 011

Mother's Day 014 

Mother's Day 015

Mother's Day 018

Esher gave me money, most of it from foreign countries, to buy myself a beautiful new shirt, he said. I just can’t wait for the Mother’s Day when he buys me the plane tickets to all these places so I actually can buy that shirt with the foreign money he took from us!

Mother's Day 024

 Mother's Day 031

Mother's Day 028

Tristan and Daddy made me dinner while I rested.

 Mother's Day 043

Mother's Day 044

They made these delicious Mission Burritos and My Love even had coke in the bottle for us. I love this guy so much!!!

Mother's Day 049

Mother's Day 046

Paris made me my very favorite cake-funfetti!! She is a great baker. As usual it was amazing!!

Mother's Day 045

After dinner we all went upstairs to watch Marley and Me because the kids really wanted me to see it since they had seen it with Julie.

It was very cute but sad. I love that we have a little mini theater in our home!!

Mother's Day 041

The kids all piled on top of me to watch the movie-I was in heaven with all my angels around me!!!

 Mother's Day 034 

Just when I thought my gifts were all over Paris gave me one more.

A sand foot massage.

She kneaded the sand for about a half hour making it really really soft.

Mother's Day 050

Mother's Day 052

It really felt so good!!!

Mother's Day 055

Then it was daddy’s turn.

Mother's Day 063

Mother's Day 061

Then Tristan’s

Mother's Day 069

Mother's Day 070

Our beautiful Paris always so creative in every way!! We all loved our massages!!

That night was The Amazing Race finale so we had our usual friends come over well, minus Mia to watch it in the theater.

Mother's Day 076

We had cake and watched to see who was going to win the million dollars.

Mother's Day 072

 Mother's Day 074

The brother and sister won and I ended up with the most points two years in a row!!! Poor Danielle she came in last this year, it’s usually Ryan.

What a wonderful Mother’s Day I had. Before we had children I always worried that I would feel that I didn't deserve the Mother’s Day cards or gift they might give me, because I was a terrible mother. I can honestly say I feel that I truly love my children and they love me back so with an extremely happy heart I take their loving gifts and cards knowing they do belong to me!!!

 

 

0 comments: