Monday, May 11, 2009

FHE- Journaling

Tonight's lesson was on journaling. Paris gave the lesson and Daddy came up with the activity. We all got our journals and read about one day in them.  I was so proud of myself for keep journals of all of the kids from when they were born. It was awesome reading about all of the kids going about their day in their own unique ways and being reminded of little things they did or liked. Things I thought I would never forget because they did them all the time. I’m so glad I kept a journal of each of them. I was much better with theirs than I was with my own. Before they were born I wrote all the time in mine. Then I only wrote in theirs so I am so glad technology has made it possible for me to do it again using this blog.  This is my new family journal that I know one day again I will be so happy I kept up with!!!

Esher was in charge of our treat- Cake and Ice Cream!! He served it up himself.

FHE 001

FHE 003

While we ate our treat we talked all about the things we had read. I had written the exact date we found out I was pregnant with Paris, Oct 22, 1999. How daddy named his journal Solomon and why. What Tristan did every time Esher woke up. What happened during Paris’ first shots. And how Esher always watched daddy arrive  without making a sound until daddy acknowledged him then he would get the biggest smile. Paris went to bed reading her journal. It has motivated me to again start to write about them individually in their journals.

FHE 007

 FHE 005

It was a wonderful FHE!!!!

0 comments: