Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Friends

It’s Friday Night and we have our little gang of friends coming over- The Fuchs and The Browns, The Lloyds had a big birthday bash to attend so we didn’t get to see them, boo hoo.  Tomorrow is a big day for us because we are having a Dos de Mayo Party at the church so, I had all the kids help me make Mexican Paper Flowers. We had to make 30 of them, for the center piece,  before the end of the night. We had many willing helpers. We made big ones, flat ones, fluffy ones, and even super crumbled ones but each was beautiful in its own way.  I appreciated all the help we got and I felt so bad that I didn’t get more than this one picture of my wonderful helpers. Naomi, Mia, Tristan, Paris, Gracie and I worked until we had 27 done and we couldn’t make anymore. Jared and I finished the last few ones plus a few extra after everyone left. 

Friday Friends 001

When the kids lost interest in the flowers they went upstairs to open up a beauty salon, this is what they ended up with.

Tristan the girl with the crazy style that included tights, clips, rollers of all sizes, a head band and a pacifier to complete the hairdo.  It looked awesome!! 

Friday Friends 002 Friday Friends 003

You can see some of our flowers in this picture.

I caught Paris in action with Naomi’s hair.

Friday Friends 005

They took a small cup and wrapped her hair around it and came up with this awesome Cindy Lou Who doo!!!! Naomi, you look awesome!!!

Friday Friends 006

It is truly a joy having all of these kids get together on Fridays!!  They all just play great together. It’s always so much fun seeing what they come up with next to entertain themselves and US!  

0 comments: