Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bella, Lizzi, and T-ball

My friend Heather finally took me up on my offer to babysit her kids.  She and McKay went up to Layton for a wedding and we got to play with their cute girls. Bella is the oldest and Lizzi is the baby, but both are really good girls!!! They just played the whole time. Our kids loved having them over especially Tristan! She played with the Lizzi the whole time and made sure she was okay at every turn. She made me feel like I really didn’t even need to be here. Don’t worry, I didn’t leave. I was able to work on my yard while Lizzi slept so it was really a perfect day, much easier than I thought!

They played all kinds of thing. Esher’s going to make a great dad, like his own!!

Bella and Lizzi 011

 Bella and Lizzi 012

 Bella and Lizzi 013

They played with the plastic lids for about an hour. Isn’t that funny about kids? You spend tons of money on toys but in the end they love playing with what you have in your cupboards.

Bella and Lizzi 005

Bella and Lizzi 006

 Bella and Lizzi 008

 Bella and Lizzi 004

After naps and school daddy came home early to watch Tristan practice her T-ball.

T-Ball Practice 010

T-Ball Practice 033

T-Ball Practice 034

T-Ball Practice 040

T-Ball Practice 013

T-Ball Practice 014

Jared loves the picture of these beautiful snowcap mountains in the background.  We live in a beautiful world!!

T-Ball Practice 044

 

 

0 comments: