Sunday, May 24, 2009

Church

We have church very early in the morning this year and it has been the hardest thing for us to show up on time. In the first 3 month I think we made it to sacrament about 4 times-terrible!! We are trying to do better and this morning we actually made it there on time, so exciting. The meeting is always so spiritual and taking the sacrament is just what it is meant to be rejuvenating! When I am there I always think “How can I possibly even think about missing out on this for even one more week, this is amazing?” Then I stay up too late talking and watching shows with my wonderful husband and before I know it the night has flown by and I am looking at 5 hours of sleep max if I don’t shower or have breakfast the next day. I hope to at  least get it together for the second half of the year. 

Esher had a new set of ties he just inherited from his cousin Iain. He loves his ties and wears them with any shirt-it is super dooper cute!!! He loves that he gets to look just like daddy so I had to take this picture.

Handsome boys 002

The week before Tristan and Esher were asked to bring in a baby picture of themselves. They were so excited to be part of sharing time. They talked about their birth.

Tristan’s story was about being born with too much blood in her body and her heart not being able to pump it all the way through to her limbs, so she kept turning purple. She had to go to the hospital for 3 days.

Esher talked about how he wouldn’t flip in my belly so he was born by C-section that probably saved my life, because the placenta was not fully attached so if they had tried to deliver it normal it would have torn in half inside of me.

Jared had to take a picture of them displaying their scrapbook page of themselves as babies. They did such a great job!!

001 002

Esher trying his hardest to hold it up the highest-that boy is such a boy!!

003

In sacrament the primary sang a builders song-so cute!!! My love just had to take a picture. It helped that we were in the front row so I don’t think anyone noticed. Paris is a little hard to see, she is right behind Esher and next to Tristan’s hand.

001

After church Brent came over for dinner and the basketball finals. My love is getting so good at this cooking thing while I’m on my cleanse.

My love makes dinner 001 My love makes dinner 002 My love makes dinner 003

 

 

0 comments: