Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How Hard Can It Be??

I was tired of Esher’s long hair and tired of forgetting to go to the barber so I decided I would do it myself. Seriously, how hard can it be! Okay, I will never do it again!!!  I’m sorry to say it looks terrible. I’m just waiting for it to grow out a bit so the barber can fix it for me.  There is a lot more to it than you think, no wonder people go to school for this for months!!! In my defense I do believe girl cuts are hard, but the boys I just thought a shave would be super easy!

Tired of Esher Hair 001

Tired of Esher Hair 003

 Tired of Esher Hair 004

 Tired of Esher Hair 005

Tired of Esher Hair 006

Tired of Esher Hair 007

Tired of Esher Hair 016

Esher was so good about the whole thing. He did tell me later that he really doesn’t like it…..I’m so sorry buddy!!!

I must admit though now that you can see his face THIS BOY IS SO HANDSOME!!!!

Tired of Esher Hair 018

2 comments:

Terri said...

YOU ARE SOOO CUTE. I love your posts. You are truely an amazing mother. Not a barber....but a great mom. :) Thanks so much for the lunch date the other day. I just love ya, thanks for your friendship!!!!

The Fox Den said...

CUTE!!