Monday, May 4, 2009

After Computers

On Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays all the computer kids come over for about an hour before we take Tristan to school, so they can play together. They always come up with different things to do and most of the time it depends on the weather. If it’s not too cold they just stay outside, but if it’s a bit chilly they always come in. Today was chilly. So, they played the WII. I really love having it as an option in our home because we all have so much fun with it and so do our friends. I never thought we would ever own a video game in our home but this one is so family oriented I actually like playing it myself. I’m terrible at it and Esher kills me at anything we play but it is always fun!!

I had to take these pictures of Naomi and Esher fencing. They were both so into it they looked adorable!!! Of course, my son is in his PJ’s. He loves to wear pajamas so much that one day when he fell asleep before he had put them on he woke up the next day begging me to let him wear them for the day. Yes, he actually changed from normal clothes to pajamas to start the day. I figure he won’t be able to do that much longer, so why not.

The WII 014

 The WII 001

The WII 004

0 comments: