We got to meet Iain and Victoria for lunch at the same place I started having lunch 33 years ago….man I’m old!! So my sister tells me I have to sign in at the office, but I really don’t want to go up to it so I ask if I can just go to lunch without signing in, she says “ya I guess so.” Well she forgot to tell me that when you sign in you get a sticker. So I walked in and this mean girl who was probably younger than me and already bitter about life started giving me the 3rd degree, so I lied to her about signing in and looked like a fool when she said “well where is your sticker”. She watched me as far as she could and then called the office to tell them I was also taking picture, which I can only do of my family and no one else.. welcome to California! It’s sad that things must be like this here. So I had to walk all the way up the hill to the office and all the way back. Let this be a lesson to you all don’t lie or else you’ll have to walk up the long hill too!!
The kids were all so excited to be the center of attention. We got to play with Iain during his recess.
Victoria had her lunch 50 minutes later and we actually ate with her. It brought back many memories.
1 comments:
You said the lesson is to never lie, but I think the lesson is "Don't listen to your sister"...
jared
Post a Comment