Sunday, March 22, 2009

Japan –vs- USA

I noticed the night before that there was a Denny’s down the street so we decided to walk there to have breakfast. Okay breakfast for us is a little more like lunch since we usually have our first meal when we are on vacation past noon. Today it was 1:30pm.  I was still in my PJ’s and I forgot to brush my hair since the brush is still in the car and not the room.  My love of course looks cute no matter what he does.

We had so much fun this morning just talking and laughing.  I love being married to my wonderful love!!! He has me reading this book called The Time Travelers Wife and I love it.  I just kept asking him questions about it since he read it last summer.

Denny's LA 002

Me trying to hide as much of me as I could but couldn’t figure out how to hide my hair. We walked back just in time for an afternoon nap before our second game.

 Denny's LA 001

We decide to drive today to the game because we figured we wouldn’t be lucky enough to see Dusty again for a ride. When we got to our seats Jane told us that after Dusty dropped us off the night before he missed the entrance to the freeway 4 times.  Our hotel is in one-way land so he kept having to go around the entire city block every time he missed the entrance.  It was very funny.  So everyone was going for the US except for me. I really wanted Japan to be in the finals with Korea. Right off the bat the US was down. They were never really able to catch up even though they came very close.

Japan VS USA 012 Japan VS USA 014 Japan VS USA 002

He was the man!!

Japan VS USA 004

Jane and Dusty jumped up everytime the US did something. We had to get a picture. I think this was a homerun, but not sure.

Japan VS USA 026

Tonight was very very windy I luckily brought two sweaters since I didn’t have a jacket. I used one for my legs and I didn’t get up for anything because the one time I did I lost all of my body heat and I was freezing for awhile.Japan VS USA 006

The trees were definitely flagged!

Japan VS USA 008

I was the only one celebrating when Japan won. I bought this really cool WBC hat that I love!! I look fatter than normal here because I was wearing 4 long sleeve shirts under this sweater.We went to THE GROVE again.  We had to go back to The Cheesecake Factory for the amazing stuffed mushrooms we had had the night before and the tamales Jane had ordered the night before. We saw the movie Jane wanted to see… “Duplicity” but I unfortunately kept falling asleep since the night before we fell asleep at 4 and I just woke up at 7:30 and i couldn’t stop reading my book. When we went back to the room earlier to take a nap I was only able to sleep for 30 minutes.  I just couldn’t stay awake. Jared said it was better than he was expecting so he really liked it.

Japan VS USA 019

Come on Korea we are all rooting for you in game 3!!

GO KOREA!!

1 comments:

jaredean said...

I think it is so cute you are writing these like it is the actual day (we are rooting for korea tomorrow - go korea) and you posted it after we got back...SO CUTE!!!