Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Night Date Night

It is Terri and Silver’s turn to take all of the Friday Friends (Jackie calls us this).  They just joined our free babysitting group and they got off easy.  Jackie had her wisdom teeth pulled so they didn’t go out, so they had –5 kids.  It’s probably for the best so we get them hooked on the free nights so they wont be able to quit. Okay I think I sound like a drug dealer pushing free drugs to get a new client. 

We had a calm night.  Paris was at a photo shoot until almost 6 so we didn’t have the option of a movie and dinner so we picked take out and the Jazz vs. Denver game instead. I had a $5 off coupon in the car so we went to Red Robin to get our favorite Chicken Mushroom Burger. 

Friday Night Date 001

Friday Night Date 002

We came back to our room, I LOVE HAVING A TV IN OUR ROOM , thank you Grandma Dodge!! The Jazz killed the Nuggets in the second half. I told Jared they must be playing the clones since the originals were doing terrible the first half.

You know it really doesn’t matter what My Wonderful Love and I do I always have the best time just being near him, everything else is just icing on the best cake ever!!!!!!!  OKAY, Maybe I should say cake on the best icing ever since I love the icing more than the cake, that’s really what makes the cake crappy or amazing:-)!!!! AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU I’M ALWAYS HAVING THE MOST AMAZING CAKE EVER WHEN MY LOVE IS NEAR ME!!!!!!!!

That’s probably why I keep gaining weight?!?!?!

   Friday Night Date 003

1 comments:

jaredean said...

it was a great night - amazing game - incredible food and you gave me the best desert once you woke up :-)

jared