It is early out day so Paris got out of school at 1pm and it is her turnto do a daddy/daughter date so she picked skiing!
So off to Sundance they went. Paris is seriously an amazing skier with very little fear. She is usually in control of her every move and is constantly looking for challenges on the slopes. She tries to take every jump she comes across and is always looking for new routes to challenge her. Jared loves to ski with her he only regrets this might be the one time they make it up the mountain this year. Jared has been so busy and the weather has been a bit harsh making the opportunities few and far between. It was a beautiful day!!!
They made it up the lift without falling. Last year Paris slipped off the lift and Jared tried his hardest to pull her up but knew the longer he held her the higher the fall would be because they didn’t stop the lift fast enough, so he was forced to let her drop. Paris went up after him with a Sundance worker. It broke his heart when Paris asked him “Daddy why did you let go of me and let me drop?”
THIS GIRL IS JUST GORGEOUS!!!! I THINK JARED SHOULD START TAKING SHOOTING LESSONS!!!!
Paris holding daddy’s poles.
Here is a picture of Paris trying to jump this little mound, but was going to slow to make it.
She is standing on the very edge of a super steep part that she had never done before.
This is where she had her biggest wreck and actually got hurt. She cried for a bit then she got up and kept skiing…that’s my girl!!!!! How is she going to budgie jump and skydive with daddy if she can’t take a little fall?
There’s my little amazing skier!!!!!!
Then it was time for “all day” pizza which they got for free because it really had been sitting there all day.
Here are our cute ski bunnies!!!
Okay this picture comes with a very very funny story. On the way home down the mountain Paris turned to Jared and said “Daddy why will talking down the mountain help you go faster? I don’t get how that works!” Jared was completely lost by this question. He asked what she meant. Well when Paris took this picture of daddy “squatting” he said “Paris if you squat you will go faster down the mountain.” Paris thought he said talk not squat. So she said that all the way down the mountain she was saying “ I don’t know how this will help but I have to talk all the way down. Good job Paris you are skiing so good. Look at the trees how pretty they are. Man I hope I see a deer. I love skiing!! Daddy is way back there, I’m such a good skier.” ETC ETC. Jared laughed so hard and explained what he had really said, Paris laughed too. When I heard it I couldn’t stop laughing picturing our talkative Paris coming down the mountain passing people as she talked ALL THE WAY DOWN just to go faster!!!!
I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!!!!
LOOK AT THIS HANSOME STUD!!!!!
CAN’T KEEP MY EYES OFF HIM WHO AM I FOULING, YOU KNOW I MEAN HANDS!!!!
1 comments:
Oh man, we gotta get up there at least one more time this year!!! I had a blast and that girl is great at skiing...i want to make sure she gets up again so she doesn't just remember her reck...
jared
Post a Comment