We have been meaning for many years to have all of our neighbors over for something other than Paris, Tristan or Esher’s birthday. When the Chandlers said we should get together I jumped on the chance to invite everyone. So I told everyone that we were having dinner with the Chandlers who moved away from our neighborhood about a year ago intending for it to be kind of a reunion. Well, Amy called me on Tuesday and said they had a huge break out of the fifth disease in here neighborhood, so she would not be attending. We didn’t want to cancel so we had it anyway and it became the best decision ever. About 3 other families could not make it because of illnesses, but I’m happy because we just had enough room for the families that came. The Larson’s and Fischer's both brought chairs to help. The adults all ate at the table and the kids were in the living room on blankets. It worked out great!!!
Our house is not very big but we love to have many people gather here!!
Mia was the official photographer of the night and I love how she caught the dad's with their children.
Mia is so good!!! I love the shots she captures. She even caught some moms in action.
Janette brought the best homemade ice cream sandwiches.
Check out that cool apron her super talented neighbor made!
Most of the kids just had the dough….Paris and Daddy were the first to ask!
The kids played.
We visited with some wonderful neighbors. Man he’s handsome, that’s exactly what I’m thinking!!
We all had a wonderful time. We will have to make this a tradition.
1 comments:
MAN YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Look at that last picture of you! SO SEXY...
It was a VERY fun night and i wish i didn't have to leave because i was stressed and didn't have as much fun as i would have had it been a normal night...
We need to do it again and invite Janette and a bunch of other people, so she can make that desert again! :-)
Post a Comment