Today Regan turned 1. Tristan was especially excited because she LOVES to play with Regan. Regan’s parents Danielle and Ryan are our Amazing Race buddies and were also Tristan’s primary teachers for two years, so she knows Regan really well. Tristan is our baby lover and can play with babies for hours so all kids really like her. She is patient and loving with them all, I only hope she sticks to single digit number of kids when she starts having her own. Tristan of course, played with Regan as much as she could. Doesn’t Regan look like a Gerber Baby, I keep telling them to send her picture in she could be making some cash with that adorable face!!!!
Her mom made this amazing barn cake for her, she is a caterer so she can do just about anything!! The food at the party was also just amazing, of course Danielle is awesome!! I was so happy there was food because none of us had eaten dinner.
After cake and food we headed upstairs to ice skate. Jared just walked around helping the kids with his shoes on. My shoes were way to slippery so I just took pictures on Jared’s phone since I forgot my camera…I suck!!!!!
The party was at this huge place called Noah’s Ark. It has many rooms that you can rent for parties, weddings, racquet ball, volleyball, pool, or many other things. It was really a fun night!!!
HAPPY BIRHTDAY REGAN!!!
1 comments:
"I only hope she sticks to single digit number of kids when she starts having her own."
Classic!
It was fun and i was SO BUMMED i was full and couldn't eat a lot of cake...it was very tasty i a homemade way...
Post a Comment