We are all so sad because daddy leaves for New York tomorrow so we decided to have a special dinner on Saturday Night. We went to our new favorite place TEPANYAKI!
WE all love it for its entertainment and not to mention the food is absolutely delicious!!!! The first time we went to it was when Dusty and Jane invited us to have dinner with them, Troy and Daph and Kuya and Myla from the Philippines. We had never gone to the place because it looked abandoned. Well Dusty had told Jane that we didn’t go there because it looked too dirty. When Jane told us this we laughed so hard because dirty is not a factor in our book if the food is delicious. Heck one of our favorite places to eat in Korea usually had cockroaches in the soy sauce, we always asked for a fresh bottle!
We have been in love with the place ever since!!! It is just a bit out of our budget so we only go for special occasion. Last time we went was right before we left for Jared’s 40th birthday present-Europe.
So when Tristan found out we were going there she asked if we could invite Uncle Dusty. This is actually very funny because Uncle Dusty told the kids he would give them $20 if they caught a shrimp in their mouth. The kids went crazy, but only Paris and Ashlynn caught the shrimp. I assume Tristan wanted a second chance at $20 bucks!!!! That girl is so funny!!!
The kids were so cute while we waited for the chef. Tristan and Esher were pretending they were super strong and could split their chopsticks in two. FUNNY!!
Then they disappeared and we couldn’t find them anywhere. Where could they be????
Paris doctoring up her favorite soup!
The Chef arrived…..we love this part!!!!
He dropped this egg shell, and later dropped the rice out of the bowl, so Esher turned to daddy and said “Hey Dad he’s not very good, he keeps dropping stuff!” Now 8 months ago this would be no problem but his speech is getting better so I’m afraid the chef understood him because I saw him giggled to himself right after Esher said this. I think I better teach him how to whisper!
The kids don’t take their eyes off to chef… it’s so cute!!!! There was another couple next to Paris who had never been here before and she kept telling them what was coming, hopefully they didn’t think she was annoying!
The volcano is one of our favorites!!
Next it was time to try and catch the shrimp. It hit Esher right in the neck. The Chef started way to fast and I didn't get a picture of Paris, Daddy, or Tristan…
This is just Tristan’s reenactment. NO one caught the shrimp!
We love coming here. If it didn’t cost $100 each time, we would come more often!!
Tristan started doing my hair after she finished all her shrimp, that’s all the girl loves here. Paris goes back and forth between shrimp and steak. Esher loves it all. Tristan said she was going to make me look pretty. Jared says she would have been perfect in the 80’s because her version of pretty is a pony on the side with your head tilted just slightly.
Oh the price of beauty!
She kept telling me how to pose….
finally she gave up after 8 pictures she took of me and did it with me so I could copy her. I just didn’t tilt enough I guess. She’s our little cinematography girl!!
We love daddy’s shirt!!! This is the look of STUFFED!
And I love that he loves ME so much!!!!!!
Super fun night….. we are just sooooooo BLESSSED!!!!
1 comments:
I love the esher hit in the neck pic! Man, you have pics of you and you are stinking cute! (even with the whale spout coming out of the side of your head)!
LOVE YOU >
Post a Comment