Today I finally get to be with my husband for our 13th wedding anniversary weekend at he World Baseball Classic in Los Angeles. I picked my love up in Long Beach and we headed straight for the hotel just a mile away from the stadium.
Of course we hit traffic, no trip to LA is complete until you hit traffic which luckily you can hit at almost every minute of any day!
We took the shuttle to the first game.
We sold our extra set of tickets for $200 less than we could have gotten for them. A fact that bothered me for most of the first game. Live and Learn!!
But I got to hang out with the most handsome sexy guy I know!!!!!
Okay so our seats totally sucked because we were in the way back (row X) and we couldn’t see the score board since the balcony from above us covered our view. I don’t think these seats should be aloud to be sold for $100 each. We saw a man trying to give his row F tickets away because his wife didn’t want to sit there so we quickly traded with him. The seats were way way better!!
Well we thought they were way better at first but the Venezuela fans stood up the whole time even when nothing was going on or the batter was just walking up to bat before he did anything spectacular which I can understand if the player is doing something spectacular to stand up because of the excitement of it, but not for nothing. The usher had to ask them several times to sit down. They were just so rude and would stand right back up a minute or two later. Like this…
Dusty texted Jared and asked “where are you?” he texted back where we were and Dusty then asked him to stand up. I though how is he going to see him Dusty is over by 1st base. No he wasn’t he was right behind us one row over. We gladly moved over by them and their friends Roxy and Mike. The view was much better and we were surrounded by more Koreans than Venezuelans so they were kind enough to let US also watch the ball game.
We love how excited these Korean fans were they were all so cute and they sat down after each spectacular play….we loved that!
This group of Japanese kids were just awesome!! Love his Mickey shirt!
Korea thank goodness beat Venezuela and we all decided to go out to celebrate after Jared and I couldn’t find our bus back to to the hotel! We found Dusty selling his tickets and jumped in with them. I had to sit on Jared’s lap.
We ended up at this place called THE GROVE… okay coolest mall ever and I don’t like malls!!
WE had a midnight snack at The Cheesecake Factory-AMAZING.
And went to a midnight movie at the coolest theater. We went to see I Love You, Man!
Okay I didn’t know that it was Rated R and normally it doesn’t really bother me but everytime they said the “F” word I was dying since Jane doesn’t like that word in movies and Dusty had just mentioned that to me a couple weeks ago. Well she loved the movie and said it doesn’t bother her as much as it did and she overall loved it. So I was not able to enjoy it because I thought they didn’t know it was rated R but I guess they did! I think I need to see it again. Jared was bringing up some funny parts the next morning that I laughed about then. Cool fact about the movie was that part of it was filmed at THE GROVE. We could tell from the cool tiffany light outside, trolley tracks, and the fountain.
We had so much fun this first night can’t wait for the next two games!!!
1 comments:
Man I loved being there...i really want you to try and be more like me and spend money without thinking about it - your life will be a lot less stressful :-)
No, it is good that at least one of us is worried we got ripped off for our spare tickets...NEVER AGAIN!!!! It is not a wise investment...we should have bought extra tickets to I Love You, Man --- i'm sure we could have sold those for more than we made off our WBC Tickets...
jared
Post a Comment