Thursday, March 12, 2009

Maya Turns 5

Today Maya is having a big birthday party and they invited us and 2 of the Fox’s.  The kids have been counting down the days and have been discussing what to wear.  Tristan had to wear one of her favorite dress-up dresses with the jewels hanging off the shoulders and Esher wanted to be a tiger like the tiger that Princess Jasmine has as a pet. He really didn’t want to go as a Prince.

I dropped them all off and Nate picked them up.  I got Gracie from school and straight to the party we went.  They all wanted to watch a movie on the way. Normally we don’t watch the TV in the car if a trip is shorter than 45 minutes, but when they are with friends I always give in.

To Maya's Birthday Party 001

Esher changed in the car when we arrived.

To Maya's Birthday Party 003

Some of the girls from the party including Maya, she’s in the middle, ran out to greet us.

 To Maya's Birthday Party 002

They all had a wonderful time there. Paris just played with Bradon and Gracie while the other kids did all the party stuff.  From what I hear The Beast made an appearance.  The kids all thought it was Russ (Maya’s Dad) but he said he was on the computer the whole time playing Webkinz.  So I guess it really was The Beast from Beauty and The Beast! Thanks for having our kids- it was a blast!!

0 comments: