Today I woke up about 6:30am and started packing the car to head home to Fallbrook. We finally ended up leaving at 9:30am and arrived in Fallbrook about 8pm. When I arrived my cousin Juan was visiting my sister so I got to visit with him and his little boy, Caleb. Juan is now in the Coast Guard and is getting ready to leave for a two week San Francisco assignment. He is moving to San Pedro to be near his base. His wife Elizabeth is just finishing up her teaching credentials and will soon have her own classroom. I’m so excited for them!!!
This is Caleb with the kids passing out cookies. He is so cute! His dad said “What the hell?” and Caleb came running in from the livingroom yelling “What the hell, What the hell dad you know that’s a bad word don’t say that!!!” It was especially funny because he was just calmly watching TV, but when he heard that he jumped up and ran into the kitchen screaming that. My sister and I busted up laughing!
Omar came home about an hour after I arrived. He found me in bed getting ready to go to sleep. The long drive made me super tired. We talked for a bit before I went to sleep. I really hope he becomes a National Referee in 3 years like he predicts he can become, in the meantime he just plays golf about 4 times a week along with a private lessons once a week and referees on the weekends. I’m so proud of my brother and I’m excited he gets to live such a privileged life. Jared is especially proud of him since he is the one that taught him how to golf about 3 years ago.
The drive was actually very nice. The kids are amazing road travelers-we are very blessed that way since we love going on roadtrips. We stopped off at our favorite Thai Food place in Las Vegas-they have the best fried rice!!! Thanks kids for making this trip so much easier for mom!!! Paris you are such a great big help I couldn’t do it without you!!!!
At the restaurant Tristan drew up plans for the way her world was going to look with different cities and states.
Esher drew a picture of mommy and him with Esher’s dog. Esher’s the one with the spiky hair, he loves spiky hair.
Paris drew a world to help Tristan see what it should look like and drew a picture of a person the way Esher would draw it.
1 comments:
Paris even corrects them in drawing like she does when talking - she is a born big sister!
I expect to be Omar's caddie when he goes on the PGA tour!
Post a Comment