Sebastian can never say he doesn’t get enough love from Esher. I say he gets TOO MUCH love from him, but still Sebastian is very good about it all.
It is a hot day so we decided to go down to the river so the kids could play in the water with Sebastian.
I couldn’t believe how long Sebastian can hold his breathe under water.
This piece of wood is what he kept trying to get.
He also kept trying to run away with this branch stuck in the water. He never did get it out, but he kept trying.
The kids just loved playing in the water with Sebastian.
They kept throwing sticks for him to fetch.
He just loves the water!!!
I love having the river so close!!!
We went to Wal-Mart after the river and bought a Slip and Slide.
I BBQ some chicken for us while we watched the kids slip & slide.
WE have just LOVED having daddy home early every day!!!!
Most of the time Sebastian kept drinking the water.
We did so many things today I couldn’t believe it. It was just fun being together and playing!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment