My Love and I have decided to start running, or biking in the mornings before he goes to work. Today was our first day running. On the way home I decided to race Jared to the house. Just as I was leaping over the sidewalk and ahead of My love Sebastian clipped my foot causing me to fly over the curb onto my side, hands, and knee. It doesn’t look too bad here but it hurts –A LOT!!!
Sebastian knew his dad would lose so he sabotaged me so he would win-obviously Jared is his favorite!!
As I was laying there two little boys that were on their bikes came over to me as I laid on the ground (because the wind was knocked out of me) and one of them said “Do you want me to go get my mommy so she can help you?” It was the cutest thing!! I told him I was alright and My Love helped me up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment