This was our last night together. My brother Ozzy said from the very beginning that all he wanted to do was play Settlers. We played until past midnight. The first time we had played 2 years ago I won the first game and Omar won the next 2 and ever since then Ozzy has wanted revenge from his little brother for beating him. Well, he didn't get it tonight. I won the first game again, Omar won the next 2, and Charlotte won the last one. We will have to play again when we are all together in September for my dad’s 60th birthday, so he can try to win at least one game in his life.
Marlee looked like she was very serious about her next move-we had to take a picture! She is such a cutie!!!
The kids just played on the computer and the Wii until they all collapsed.
It was the best weekend!! We have never gotten together like this before, but I hope we all get to do it again at some point because it was an absolute blast!!! I do love my brothers and sister so much!!! Thanks everyone for making such a great effort and so many sacrifices to make it here this weekend- it was awesome!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment