About 1 year and a half ago we gave our friend Raquel our old washer and dryer. All she had to do was take our kids overnight one weekend. We finally had the weekend planned. Since Paris was gone camping she had it easy with just two of our kids, but we didn’t care since we didn’t have any of them! Raquel took them swimming at one of her friends pool, watched movies with them at home, and played games with them- they loved it! The kids had so much fun! When I picked them up they didn’t want to go home. Isabel is so sweet they all got along wonderfully! She and Tristan are starting the Spanish Emersion school together-we are so happy they are!!!
We went to 2 movies at the Broadway and had dinner at our favorite place The Copper Onion. You just can’t have anything bad there!!!
On Saturday we again went to 2 movies- Salt and Inception loved them both. Between movies we went to Terra Mia for pizza.
Holy delicious!!
We got number 22, always a good sign, and had the best lunch!!!
Blackberry Italian soda-yumalicious!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE spending time with My wonderful husband!!! I’m so glad I love being with him or else this whole marriage thing would seriously suck!
Raquel insist that we do it again-always fine with us, you don’t have to say it twice!
Thanks Rocky it was the best!
0 comments:
Post a Comment