Iain has been wanting to go to Jump On it so on our last day together we did. No discounts here but it was still worth it!!! Paris went camping with Aubree’s family.
Esher saw that Iain was wearing boxers so he decide that he wanted to wear them too. I didn’t notice when we left the house that he had forgotten to put shorts on over his boxers. To him I’m sure it feels like shorts so he didn't think of it either. So yes, my son was running around in his underwear-mother of the year again!
I thought it was so cute that he kept trying to make a basket when it was so high. I love that he thinks he can do anything-Let’s hope that’s the way it always is!
Then he was so proud of himself for climbing all the way up to the sign.
Again my sister and I played cards, this time for just one hour. We never got to go to 7 Peaks but the kids really had a blast the two weeks they were all together!
0 comments:
Post a Comment