Monday, July 26, 2010

Chef Paris

This girl is always coming up with cooking ideas. Today she wanted to make some chocolate covered strawberries. We needed all of those ingredients and i also need cilantro for our dinner. So I left all of the neighborhood kids here with Paris while I just ran to Albertsons. All of the kids had been in and out all day long for the last 5 hours so I figured they would probably leave soon and I would be just fine. So I didn't really want to kick them all out.  I raced there and back within 20 minutes. IN THOSE 20 MINUTES Susie got stung by a bee. Janette had to come over and help because Paris wasn’t sure what she should do since Susie couldn't move her finger because it was swelling so much and it hurt. Susie just kept crying.They had to call David her dad. Janette walked her home and sent all the kids home since I wasn’t there. I felt terrible. I promised My Love, Janette and David that I would never do that again. I have to remember Paris is 10 not 12.

 Chocolate Covered Strawberries 006 

I ran over to make sure she was okay when I got home. I just hope that David will let her come over again. He is a very protective stay at home dad.Thank goodness Jannette was there to help-she always is though, that’s why we can never move away from them!!!

Chocolate Covered Strawberries 003

The strawberries turned out amazing and Paris took some to Susie to make her feel better. SHE LOVED THEM!!

Paris and Daddy’s big idea now is for me to open up Crepe shop where Paris sells strawberries on the side. The strawberries were just as good as the ones from Rocky Mountain Chocolate and there we pay $1.75 each. Paris made these 18 for $9. Now I know where My Love can order my chocolate strawberries from this Valentine’s Day!

0 comments: