I just love living minutes away from the river! We took a walk today with Sebastian-they normally turn into getting wet too. It was such a hot day it was perfect for the kids to jump in. Sebastian of course was the first one to dive right in.
At this point Esher lost his flip flop and we sent Sebastian to fetch it and he did. See he is good for some things.
The kids just played and played.
Poor Tristan she was the first one to fall in the water.
Sebastian loves to chew on sticks that he finds in the water or along the edge.
Such a cute picture of Iain and Victoria. Iain thought the water was so cold to go in so he hung out on the edge with me and my sister.
Sebastian swam across to the other side and I got a picture of him swimming back-he’s so good!
Next time I have to remember to bring chairs so we can stay longer! I do love living so close to the river!
0 comments:
Post a Comment