I am so excited for this weekend because all of my siblings will be with me for the first time in about 2 years. Everyone is coming except for mom and dad. They are leaving for Alaska in 2 weeks so they couldn’t come. My brother Omar is now a dad and he is a very good dad. He is very protective of his little girl Marlee. I was trying to hold her for him so he could eat breakfast but he wouldn't let me because I was working too close to the stove. Omar told me once right after Marlee was born that all he wanted to do was just sit next to her and watch all the amazing things she does. I think Marlee knows how much her daddy loves her because she just lights up the second she sees him. Charlotte is just as wonderful a mom as he is a dad. She just has so much patients for her and is always covering her with kisses and love. This baby is held so much she doesn’t even have a bald spot on the back of her head. They are really great parents-Marlee is a luck girl!
SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE!!!
The whole day was full of fun, fun, fun with the uncles!
Esher finally had someone to play the Wii with. Uncle Ozzy played with him for about 2 hours-Esher was in heaven. Me and the girls don’t play with him very often and my poor love is usually home too late. At one point Ozzy said “Sorry Buddy but I really suck at this game” to which Esher responded “Yah, you kind of do.”
When Uncle Omar woke up then it was his turn to play the Wii with Esher.
My handsome boy’s face looks swollen today but really good. He is really being spoiled today by everyone! Everyone has called to make sure he is doing fine. Terri came over (I can’t believe I didn't take a picture) and brought him a slushy from Sonic. What a sweetheart you are Terri thank you so much he loved it!! We are a very blessed family to have such wonderful friends and family that love and care for us so much!!!
After the Wii Uncle Ozzy took Esher outside to play golf.
Then they came in to play Mario Cart. Even Tristan played-she is our least video gamer in the house.
Even Marlee was into the game-so cute.
Then Uncle Omar took the girls to the golf range. My Love has wanted to do this with them for months.
Uncle Omar is extremely patient with the kids. He’s the one who taught Iain how to golf and he’s awesome.The girls just loved it!!!
Keely arrived about 8 pm and my sister arrived at about midnight. We stayed up to wait for her while we all playing Blockus. My brothers loved the new game!
I am so happy to have everyone here!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment