I just love our friends! They are such a fun group I wouldn’t trade them for anything!!! We were only missing Russ and Christiana's family who had family in town. It has been a long time since our gang has gotten together, so we loved every minute!!! It is so fun watching everyone catch up and having a great time together. WE were so glad when Gary and Jo Ann joined us!!
Before we started the fireworks My Love showed everyone his Prince video. It was just so funny-everyone loves it. He has already had 200 hits on You Tube.
Uncle Wayne saved the day with fireworks-the kids loved it.
When Uncle Wayne tried to light the sparklers it burnt his hand. I was glad it wasn’t one of the kids. Sorry Uncle Wayne-thanks for taking one for the team!!!
We all just watched while he did all the work. Sebastian stayed way back because he was deathly afraid of the noise! Here he is on the porch as far away as he could be, but still around people.
0 comments:
Post a Comment