I LOVE THE CIRCUS!!!!!
When I was little one of my most incredible memories is when I got to ride an elephant with my brother at the Circus, and ever since then I love going to the circus!!!!! They don’t let you do anything like that anymore here in the States but I knew that this circus would let you do something cool like that. The night before we went to the circus Jared saw the animals being driven around town so we followed them and got the name of the place where they were. I knew we had to go because the kids were going to get a chance to do something cool! We went back and told everyone about it and they all actually wanted to go.
This is what we saw….
TIGERS
CAMELS
CAMELS AND ZEBRAS
FLYING LADY
CLOWNS
BABY GIRAFFE
I’m really bummed about this because they asked for 5 kids from the audience and I thought “there is no way our kids could make it” because we were a little ways away and I thought for sure all the kids would be running as soon as they asked. Well they had to ask three times and if I would have jumped on it, it would of been my kids feeding the giraffes with their mouth…. soooooo sad hopefully we will get another chance someday!!!
ACRABATS JUMPING THRU FIRE
Esher went to the very back to watch it…. he looked so cute!!
Then it was time to take pictures with the BABY WHITE TIGER and THE CAMEL!!
I knew there would be something like this…yeah!!!!!
They all got to pet the baby tiger as they took the picture. In the states we barley got to feed a white tiger with long feeding tongues.
Tristan our animal lover was so excited to be the one to sit in it first. She gave it a hug and just looked in love holding it!!
Knowing how much I loved riding the elephant we paid for the Paris and Esher to also have their chance at it.
We were so sad when we had to leave early to meet Rudy’s family at Senor Frogs, but Troy had our car and we didn’t know where he parked so we had to go in the van Dusty hired… we were happy to get a ride!
0 comments:
Post a Comment